Software Development Manager (E-Commerce)
Up to £70,000
About the role
- Lead the execution of the development, support, and maintenance of the bespoke ecommerce platform
- Architect, design, and plan new feature additions
- Work with a full stack engineering approach
- Mentor, coach and lead your development team
- Be the technical interface of the Ecommerce team with the rest of the business
What you will need
- At least five years' experience in a software engineering role creating web, mobile, ecommerce or SaaS systems.
- At least five years' experience developing on the .Net platform, Java or PHP experience
- RDBMA - Postgres/SQL server experience
- Appreciation for a mobile-first and many screens approach to product creation
- Previous experience implementing content management or ecommerce solutions for either bespoke systems or with existing platforms and services
- Appreciation and experience of ecommerce specifics including, SEO, PPC, analytics.
To discus this role in the strictest confidence please contact Michael Magee or click the APPLY NOW button.