Excited to have partnered with a globally recognised digital marketing Fintech company, headquartered here in Belfast as they continue to strive through a period of rapid growth. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for managing multiple development teams, and have at least 2 years' experience leading Agile engineering teams in the past. This role will not be technical, however coming from a technical background will be highly advantageous. Technical Project Manager candidates will also be highly considered.
To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - up to £65,000
- 26 days holiday allowance (increases by years of service)
- Hybrid working (2 days p/w in city centre office)
- Flexible working options
- Early finish Fridays bi-weekly
- £5,000 per year allowance for personal training & development
- Work from home office allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
Supplying a globally recognised service to some of the biggest names in retail & investment banking, this company's approach to loyalty schemes (over 20 years ago upon foundation) has revolutionised the way in which banks, retailers and customers alike can benefit from transactions. Working with clients globally and onboarding new ones daily, the scale of this company has grown rapidly over the course of the past 2 years, and continues to do so.
The Ideal Person
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role (Software Development/Engineering Manager, Technical Project Manager etc.)
- Strong track record and experience managing Agile Engineering teams in the past
- Keen technologist, this role will not be technical and more of a managerial position, however coming from a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Team management of the Engineering team
- Install best practices for software development and documentation, assuring designs meet requirements, and maintaining code quality across all teams.
- Manage team level escalations and impediments
- Oversee resource allocation in line with company work priorities.
- Work with product managers/owners to deliver the product road map to meet the company goals
- Work with Scrum Masters and Project Management on planning of projects and features, stakeholder management.
- Translate business requirements into solutions, recommend alternative business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines with optimal solutions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Developer/Engineer, Project Manager/similar job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."