Software Developer (Sports Technology)
They say when you do something you love you never work a day in your life! Well, I can't promise that but combining your passion for sports with your software skills will definitely be more interesting and rewarding than most development roles.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a highly competitive benefits package is on offer including:
- Generous base Salary
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Private health-care
- Complimentary TV & Broadband packages
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Software Developer keen to work on varied and interesting projects:
- Experience in a .NET environment
- Previous experience in Web solutions C#/.Net
- Experience in a Microservices environment would be advantageous
- A keen interest in Sport, though not essential, would be highly advantageous
As a Software Developer you will join an established team of 6 playing a key role in the evolution of their product lineup.
- Contributing to the design and development of software products
- Interacting with stakeholders spanning Product, Technology and Operation teams
- Contributing to the SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Gain exposure to Microservices, Containerization and CI/CD pipelines
VANRATH are proud to be working closely with this unique client. They're well-funded, have a small but passionate team, a unique product and a strong presence in their sector.
Working in the Sports technology sector they can offer a truly unique challenge for a Software Developer looking for a change from the usual development role.
Given the unique challenges currently presented they have developed a 100% remote interview process via Video call right through to on-boarding ensuring they can continue to attract the best talent.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.