MS Access Software Developer
VANRATH are recruiting a Developer with strong experience of MS Access to join a team within a well known third sector organisation on an initial 6-month contract basis.
The project is developing a an application in MS Access linking into a SQL Server database and are looking for an experienced MS Access developer with a strong working knowledge of VBA. Someone who has developed client server applications using SQL Server would be a bonus.
- Application development and maintenance of applications.
- Provide software support troubleshoot IT applications.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience within an IT Support role
- Experience in using, troubleshooting and de-bugging Microsoft Office Software Systems e.g. MS Access, MS Excel, which utilise VBA
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of querying Microsoft SQL Server databases using SQL
- Strong communication skills
£36,000 + holiday pay + pension + discount benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Agency Worker Assignment IT jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…