Software Developer (C#, Angular, TypeScript)
Salary & Benefits
- £55k salary + 10% bonus
- Fully remote working
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Occasional trip to London to meet up as a team
The ideal person
- A degree or equivalent industry experience in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- You'll work in technical design, implementing new functionalities and be involved in the entire development life cycle
- Strong experience in C#/MVC and Angular
- Knowledge with unit testing and with Restful APIs is also a plus
- Migrate existing features to newer technologies.
- Develop new features in the full stack of ResearchMonitor.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Testing and integrating extension code.
Vanrath are pleased to be working with a leading enterprise subscription management company that is in a rapid growth stage of their business. They boast a client base of more than 500 financial institutions, law firms, professional services firms and other blue-chip enterprises. They have built a reputation for producing top-notch goods and offering unmatched customer service throughout the course of their more than 20-year history. As a result, they have developed enduring connections with a distinguished clientele. Recent acquisitions have increased its global reach even more, and they are dedicated to innovation and providing the greatest software-as-a-service products available. As a result, they consistently forge fascinating new collaborations, have a 95% client retention rate, and have major successes among a growing number of new clients.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.