Are you an experienced App Deployment Engineer looking a new opportunity in one of Northern Ireland's largest Public Sector organisations? Do you have experience in SCCM (MS Endpoint), Troubleshooting & AppV?
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a 6 Month Initial Contract.
Equivalent to Band 6, Point 1 on the HSCNI Pay Scale - c£33,700per Annum (+ Holiday Pay & Pension)
They are a large Belfast based Health care focused organisation. The team functions by proving support for an Organisation Wide IT Service centre across all IT Services, Data centres and internal customers. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in an App Deployment role
- Experience working with MS Endpoint Configuration (SCCM) & background in troubleshooting
- Experience with AppV desirable
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, Windows Profile Management
- Experience of Virtual Server Platform
- Experience of Automation using tools such as MS Powershell
The post holder will assist in the support, delivery and management of ICT Services:
- Assist with the deployment of Trust wide applications using AppV/SCCM
- Ability to run reports using SCCM
- Work through ServiceNow tickets on a triage and priority basis.
- Liaise with customers/suppliers to acquire the necessary details regarding application upgrade requests and troubleshoot deployment issues
- Assist with configuration work relating to Active Directory
- Manage the provisioning and access rights to Print Services within the Trust
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third-party suppliers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan in the strictest confidence.