- Job Reference: MM141122
- Job Title: Software Architect
- Salary: up to £115k + Bonus
- Location: Fully Remote UK
Looking for you next fully remote role as a Software Architect within a FinTech company that is growing from strength to strength?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Fully Remote Working forever
- Unlimited holidays
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- Onboarding Allowance (£500)
- Broadband paid for
Vanrath have teamed up with a Payment Solutions provider that have made over 150 acquisitions in the last 2 years. They have an immediate need for a Software Solutions architect to come onboard and design the integration process.
The Ideal Person
If you've 7+ years' experience working in a Software Architect or a role actively designing software solutions, we want to speak to you immediately.
- 7+ years of software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- + years' experience with .NET, Java, or similar language.
- Payments experience a significant plus.
- Excels at grasping existing code and identifying opportunities to improve and to integrate with existing code.
- Effective and comfortable working with high-level management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including proven success in working with stakeholders with a wide range of technical knowledge.
As a Software Architect you will typically
- Assist in establishing technical direction across the organization with a sound and pragmatic approach.
- Contribute to the maintenance of formal architecture and technology roadmap.
- Identify architectural challenges and lead the creation of a strategy for the enterprise, making architectural decisions that have an impact across the company.
- Prepare and document the enterprise architecture vision and strategy as well as critical approaches to broad architectural concerns affecting various areas of the company.
- Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies, and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact (e.g., system
- Monitor new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to synthesize technologies into strategic opportunities. Contribute to build vs. buy decisions.
I typically specialise in .NET roles across the N.I market at all levels. If you are ever on the look out for anything new or would like to have a confidential Chat please feel free to reach out to Michael Magee at Vanrath