Software Architect Role (£100k, fully remote)
Salary & benefits
- £100k salary + 9% bonus
- Fully remote working (Ireland and UK based)
- Flexible holidays
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee (assuming UK residency)
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age)
- Work From Home allowance (£60/month with £26 tax free per HMRC rules)
- One-time Home Office setup allowance (£500)
- Pension Contributions (5% employer contributions)
The ideal person
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in application and enterprise architecture
- Software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service/external facing API platforms
- Good knowledge of .NET and C#
- Experience with payments is a plus
- Technical leader and coach, aware of the capability of new technologies
- Hands-on experience identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues for both web-based applications and databases
- With a sound and practical approach, assist in setting technical direction across the business.
- Assist in keeping the formal architectural and technological roadmap current.
- Identify architectural issues and take the helm in formulating an enterprise strategy, deciding on architectural choices that will affect the entire business.
- Develop and document the enterprise architecture strategy and vision, as well as important solutions to general architectural issues affecting various divisions of the business.
- Assist in defining architectural concepts, styles, policies, and standards; provide architectural solutions to problems with a wide range of effects (such as system integration across the company); and train feature teams to adhere to them.
A well-known multinational payment processing business that VANRATH are assisting are extending its global reach and routinely hiring in Northern Ireland. They guarantee that their customers will quickly and successfully acquire unique, cutting-edge business solutions. They believe that teams with authority and clear objectives may produce the best results. They take pride in attaining exceptional results via common sense, hard work, and perseverance.
They believe that since conducting business with people entails engaging in personal interactions with them, relationships ought to come first and serve as the cornerstone of all commercial transactions. They feel it is their obligation and right to help their clients comprehend a subject that is by its very nature difficult.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan in the strictest confidence.