VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Social Media Manager for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
By joining this exciting global team, you will be supported by colleagues from around the world. This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This is a Hybrid working role - 2 days at Home & 3 days in Belfast City Centre office (State of the Art).
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Progression Opportunities
- Fantastic Opportunities
The Ideal Person
- Proven experience managing social media as part of an integrated marketing approach at a senior level
- Degree-level qualification in marketing communications, media relations or related discipline, or substantial equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years' experience in an agency or fast-paced business environment
- Excellent ability to write in English, translating complex material into easy to read promotional copy
This Social Media Executive role is responsible for posting to the firm's social media channels, creating organic and paid content, monitoring and analysing activity, and providing advice, training and support to partners and employees.
- Posting on the firm's main social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant channels, and analysing the success of our social media content
Content and calendar
- Creates dynamic and engaging, keyword rich content that cuts through above the noise, relevant to the firm's activity and which capitalises on the news agenda
- Contributing to the global social media calendar for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Works with the digital martech team on the publication of content on the main website
- Works with the creative teams to source and create suitable imagery for social media
- Sets up and optimises paid social campaigns (LinkedIn and Twitter), particularly sponsored ads and messages, conversation ads and InMail
Analytics and data
- Uses analytics to determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.