In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of up £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Hybrid Working
- 25 Days holidays
- Life assurance
- Social events calender
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading IT Managed Services Provider who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the position of SOC Analyst Level 2.
The Ideal Person
- Solid cyber security skills including SIEM (Qradar and Sentinel), Vulnerability
- Scanning, XDR, IPS/IDS, SOAR and other security solutions.
- Have the drive to dive deep into issues
- Ability to identify security threats, trends and anomalies
- Open minded to new security technologies and solutions.
- Strong Infrastructure and Network experience, both for OnPremise and Cloud environments.
- Logical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Have both a red team and blue team methodology.
- Knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, PKI, Firewalls
- Manage security tools such as intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Assist Team Leads with reporting, projects, administrative work as needed
- Monthly SOC Reports
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support from Level 1, escalating to Level 3 when needed.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Developing security policies and strategy
- Design and create workflow/playbooks for incidents
- Analyse and report on anomalous behaviour
- Investigate alerts using SIEM, data visualisation, pattern analysis and automation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or IT Sales roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden on 07871030483 in the strictest confidence.