A Fantastic opportunity for a skilled construction operative to build a career
Salary £11.50- £12.50
Vacaincies in Londonderry + Castledawson
Operating within a fast-paced environment this role is responsible for delivering response maintenance repairs, ensuring repair requests are carried out efficiently and cost-effectively whilst delivering a first-class service to our customer. This role will focus on the provision of Response Repair Services and Void Works, to include fencing, concreting, demolition and general minor build works.
What we can offer you:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven professional to join an industry leader who are going from strength to strength. As well as long term career prospects you will be part of a forward thinking and dynamic team and receive benefits such as, Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Family Friendly policies, "Perks" which offers exclusive member discounts, great deals and cashback on shopping, travel restaurants and much more!
As a Skilled Construction Operative you will be responsible for:
* Working on void and tenanted properties
* Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants
* Kerbing, flagging
* Block work
* Concreting and finishing
* Demolition work
* Operating plant equipment
* To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
* Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
* Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
* Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
* Any other task that is required.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Minimum of 2 years construction industry relevant experience
* Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
* Valid CSR Card
* Full driving license