- Job Reference: RASCO281022
- Job Title: Skilled Construction Operative
- Rate: £11.50 to £12.50 per hour + van / fuel
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Skilled Construction Operative
Are you looking for a Skilled Construction Operative role? Interested in working for a leading Property Services Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Skilled Construction Operative to work for a well respected Property Services Contractor, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
£11.50 to £12.50 per hour
Our client is a well-respected Property Services Contractor that have been operating for approximately 50 years. They specialise in property alterations and modifications, damage restoration and maintenance projects. They work with Social and Private Housing clients, Property Management Companies, Care Homes, Schools, Councils and Commercial Buildings.
Overview of Role:
Responsible for delivering responsive maintenance repairs, ensuring repair requests are carried out efficiently and cost-effectively. This role will focus on the provision of Response Repair Services and Void Works, to include fencing, concreting, demolition and general minor build works.
- Working on void and tenanted properties
- Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants
- Kerbing, flagging
- Block work
- Concreting and finishing
- Demolition work
- Operating plant equipment
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
- Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
- Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
- Any other task that is required.
The Ideal Person:
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service
- Valid CSR Card
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability
- Full driving license
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience in the social housing sector
- Working at Heights Harness training
- Experience of erecting scaffolding
- Experience of plant operation and relevant tickets
- Experience using a PDA smartphone mobile working device
- Access NI clearance preferable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion