VANRATH are assisting the most respected and reliable wastewater treatment brands in the industry based in Newry and across Northern Ireland for a Site Supervisor.
Our client provides great opportunities for growth and development in a company culture that fosters creativity, innovation, personal development, job satisfaction and career progression.
What they Offer
- £35,000 + car allowance and mileage
- 25 days holidays plus public holidays
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- Full training and development provided
- HNC or higher in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Related experience gained in construction site management environment plus related experience in delivering work packages
- 5+ Years Supervisory Experience within the Water or Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Conditions of Contract particularly NEC
- CSR Gold Card or equivalent
- First Aid at Work Training
- Knowledge of Water and Wastewater Treatment processes
- CAD experience advantageous but not essential
- Liaise with other members of the Contracts Team & Supply Chain to ensure timely delivery of contracts
- Advising Project Manager of project status while adhering to all appropriate polices and established safety procedures
- Report any variations to Project Manager, including costs and problems which may change the forecast delivery, profitability, warranty etc of such contracts
- Communicating promptly with customer on project schedule and any issues relating to that contract
- Assistance in the development of monthly progress reports
- Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental
- Comply with all company procedures and authorisations when committing the company to agreement
- Management of Sites and supervision of direct labour and subcontractors
- Organising of Site Mobilisation
- Keeping of site records
- Carrying out of Site Inductions
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Mark O'Hare directly.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''