- Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
- Salary: 75-80k
- Location: Hybrid -Belfast
If you are an Site Reliability Engineer, platform engineer or junior DevOps engineer who has a passion for automation then this could be of interest.
The company offers a great remuneration package which includes
- Hybrid Working
- Private medical cover
- Salary up to 65-70k
The company operates a large scale data environment with petabytes of market and analytic data, and generates real-time data in time-frames from milliseconds to minutes. This is an opportunity to work within a team of people with experience in financial markets, computer and data science, and with a keen interest in discovering new sources of information for financial markets.
The Ideal Person
The ideal person would be someone who has been involved in migrating applications over to the cloud and have a passion for automation. The person would be senior in order to be able to mentor a team and be able to pass on their knowledge onto the team:
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems internals, file systems, system tuning, administration, and networking.
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining production services, troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience building and running large-scale, fault-tolerant production cloud systems on AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience with automation and Infrastructure-as-Code projects and tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Deep experience in microservice technologies, container orchestration and continuous deployment (Kubernetes, EKS, Docker, Helm, FluxCD).
- Observability tools and methodology (monitoring, logging, tracing) for highly available services.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages - C, C++, Python, Go
For further information on this vacancy, or any other DevOps job in Northern Ireland or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence. Feel free to connect and reach out to me directly on LinkedIn.