- Job Reference: RASM181122
- Job Title: Site Manager (Water Infrastructure Projects)
- Salary: £Competitive DOE + package
- Location: Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Manager to work on Water Infrastructure projects in Northern Ireland (all projects NI based with no travel requirement to mainland UK).
£Competitive DOE + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
Due to continued success and growth, the business has an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis, working on clean water infrastructure projects including pipelines and pumping stations.
Projects are located across Northern Ireland and in this role no travel to ROI or England is required.
Overview of Role:
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Main Contracting background
- Track record working as the No.1 on site
- Experience working on water infrastructure projects
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards
- Must be able to use own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion