Site Manager (Wasterwater) 35-40K
VANRATH are assisting the most respected and reliable wastewater treatment brands in the industry based in Newry and across Northern Ireland for a Site Manager.
Our client provides great opportunities for growth and development in a company culture that fosters creativity, innovation, personal development, job satisfaction and career progression.
What they Offer
- £35,000 to £40,000 + car allowance and mileage
- 25 days holidays plus public holidays
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- Full training and development provided
- HNC or higher in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Related experience gained in construction site management environment plus related experience in delivering work packages
- 5+ Years Supervisory Experience within the Water or Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Conditions of Contract particularly NEC
- CSR Gold Card or equivalent
- First Aid at Work Training
- Knowledge of Water and Wastewater Treatment processes
- CAD experience advantageous but not essential
- Reviewing all applicable contract documents and briefs, POs, project plans, specifications, and providing comments when applicable;
- Liaise with other members of the Contracts Team & Supply Chain to ensure timely delivery of contracts;
- Scheduling and conducting project review and proposals review meeting, focusing on terms and conditions of contract, scope of supply, cost, construction, and project scheduling;
- Advising Project Manager of project status while adhering to all appropriate policies and established safety procedures;
- Comply with all company procedures and authorisations when committing the company to agreement;
- Assistance in the development of monthly progress reports;
- Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental;
- Management of Sites and supervision of direct labour and subcontractors;
- Supervising the supply chain and sub contract teams on site;
- Assisting the Project Manager in development of Construction Phase Plan;
- Organising of Site Mobilisation.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Chris Haddock directly or send in your CV via email@example.com.