- Job Reference: RASM150823
- Job Title: Site Manager (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 DOE + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor that work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Manager to work on various Construction projects for a leading Main Contractor based in Belfast. Projects are located across the UK.
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is an award-winning Main Contractor that operate across multiple sectors including hospitality, leisure, education, residential and high residential. They have a great reputation for delivering outstanding projects up to circa £70m in value.
Summary of the Role:
The Site Manager will report to the Contracts Manager and Project Manager and be responsible the planning, execution and delivery of building projects. Responsible for overseeing all site activities through to completion in terms of safety, time, cost and quality. The Site Manager will manage and lead site teams, delegating the appropriate areas of responsibility to each individual member of the team.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally Degree or HND Qualified
- Main Contractor background
- Track record as a No.1 Site Manager
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong man management skills able to get the best out of site teams
- High level of IT literacy
- Happy to travel and stay away during weekdays and every other Saturday
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion