- Job Reference: RASM140222
- Job Title: Site Manager (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + package
- Location: Meath, Republic of Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Manager to work on a new build residential project in Meath, Republic of Ireland.
£45,000 - £50,000 + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
Due to continued success and growth, the business has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to work on a mixed use residential development comprising 42 units, based in Meath, Republic of Ireland. Following on from this there will be similar projects beginning, so long term, the Site Manager will be based on projects in ROI.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies
- To undertake any other duties as allocated
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relative qualifications
- 5 years+ experience with a Main Contractor
- Experience working on new build residential projects
- Must be able to use own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on deadlines, motivating the team to hit key targets
- Able to direct and manage sub-contractors
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards
- Strong on Health and Safety
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion