- Job Reference: RASM120124
- Job Title: Site Manager (Fit Out)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland / London, England
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a No.1 Site Manager to work on commercial fit-out projects for a Northern Irish fit-out contractor, working on high end projects in London, England.
c£50,000 to £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Greater Belfast, Northern Ireland, that work UK wide. They specialise in high quality commercial interior fit-out projects covering retail, hospitality, business, sport and healthcare.
They have a lot of work in London and they are looking for a No.1 Site Manager to come on board as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding company on some exceptional high end projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working on commercial fit out projects
- Track record working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Experience working as a No.1 Site Manager
- CSR / CSCS Card
- Excellent management skills
- A commercial approach to site management, to be able to identify cost savings and understands budget issues
- Ability to read and interpret drawings using AutoCAD
- A good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements
- Qualified trades background with a proven track record for quality
- Happy to travel to / work in London every week
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion