- Job Reference: RASM101122
- Job Title: Site Manager (Fit Out)
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland / London, England
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a No.1 Site Manager to work on commercial fit-out projects in London, England.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Greater Belfast, Northern Ireland, that work UK wide. They specialise in high quality commercial interior fit-out projects covering retail, hospitality, business, sport and healthcare.
They have a lot of work in London and they are looking for a No.1 Site Manager to come on board as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding company on some exceptional high end projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working on commercial fit out projects
- Track record working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Experience working as a No.1 Site Manager
- CSCS Card (Management)
- Excellent management skills
- A commercial approach to site management, to be able to identify cost savings and understands budget issues
- Ability to read and interpret drawings using AutoCAD
- A good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements
- Qualified trades background with a proven track record for quality
- Happy to travel to / work in London long-term
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion