- Job Reference: RASM231122
- Job Title: Site Manager (Commercial Fit Out in London)
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland / London, England
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a No.1 Site Manager to work on commercial fit-out projects in London, England.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a well respected commercial fit-out contractor based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. They focus on high end commercial fit-out projects covering retail, hospitality, commercial offices and more.
The company are thriving with many projects ongoing with many more in the pipeline. The majority of their projects are in London and they are looking for an experienced fit-out Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis; someone that is happy to work in London Monday to Friday and every other weekend.
This role will suit someone that is based in London already, or someone that is happy to travel and stay away. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company on some high quality projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Background working on commercial fit out projects
- Track record working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Experienced No.1 Site Manager
- CSCS Card (Management)
- Excellent man management skills
- A good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements
- Qualified trades background with a proven track record for quality
- Happy to travel to / work in London long-term
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion