- Job Reference: RASM280423
- Job Title: Site Manager (Building & Civil Engineering Contractor)
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland / Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Manager to work for a dynamic Main Contractor that work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a leading, dynamic, reputable Main Contractor that work on a diverse range of projects across the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
The business work on large new build projects up to £50m across various sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices & Civil Engineering projects.
Business is very busy with multiple projects currently ongoing and many more in the pipeline. Due to this continued success, they have a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Most of their work is in Republic of Ireland so this opportunity will suit someone based near Newry, NI or Dublin, ROI.
The Ideal Person:
- Track record working as the No.1 Site Manager on site
- Background working for a Main Contractor
- Experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams
- Sound knowledge of construction delivery within specialised industrial sectors including commercial, industrial, multi-room/residential etc.
- Previous experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects
- Valid site cards
- Ability to commute and work near Dublin on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion