VANRATH is delighted to be assisting a professional construction company which operates throughout the UK and Ireland in the recruitment of a Site Manager who will be based in Dundonald. This role is a 12-month contract, moving to full time, includes van and fuel card, holidays, pension, holidays.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and to perfection
- Report directly to senior management team including contracts manager and project director
- To provide accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- To manage and motivate site teams
- Conduct risk assessments
- To follow construction drawings and works information to fine detail
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design
- Organise and coordinate labour
- Instrumental role in the negotiation of contracts in conjunction with direct and subcontract staff
- Liaising with engineers and have an understanding of site level
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in projects with NEW BUILD & REFURBISHMENT construction works
- Ability to work under one's own initiative
- Self-motivated hard worked
- Strong team building skills
- Have a track record of completing projects from start to finish
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry is important
- Compliant and relevant 3rd part H&S site management training
- c£32,000 per annum plus Van & fuel card.
- Excellent overall benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any similar vacancies in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.