- Job Reference: RASE080323
- Job Title: Site Engineer (Residential Groundworks)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + package
- Location: Co. Meath (ROI)
Are you looking for a Site Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to work on a residential scheme with extensive groundworks involved.
£30,000 - £35,000 + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
Due to continued success and growth, the business have a great opportunity for an aspiring Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, working on a new build residential scheme with extensive groundworks. Reporting to the Site Manager, the Site Engineer will play a crucial role in the team, utilising and building on existing skills and experience within a business that encourages career progression.
Overview of Duties:
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels, and reference points on site
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating, and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other industry related qualification
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience working on residential schemes will be advantageous
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards
- Must be able to use own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion