- Job Reference: RASE140622
- Job Title: Site Engineer (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Engineer role? Interested in working for an award-winning Main Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to work on a new build office block in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
c£45,000 to £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a dynamic, award-winning Main Contractor that work across the UK, with offices in Belfast, Dublin and London.
They specialise in high quality commercial projects, including new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects in sectors such as hospitality, luxury 5 star hotel developments, offices, restoration and more.
Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, initially working on a new build office block in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
- Day to day management of subcontractors on site
- Setting out of RC Frames and exterior civil works
- Assisting the Senior Project Engineer with design and technical issues
- Implementing Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Ordering materials, bar bending schedules, concrete take offs, drainage
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working for a reputable Main Contractor
- RC frame experience
- Exterior civil works experience
- Must be proficient on Total Station
- Happy to work in Dublin on a daily basis and happy to travel when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion