- Job Reference: RASE071123
- Job Title: Site Engineer (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £Competitive DOE + package
- Location: Magherafelt, Northern Ireland (Projects in Northern Ireland)
Are you looking for a Site Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor on projects located in Northern Ireland?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to work on various Construction projects in Northern Ireland for a leading Main Contractor based in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
£Competitive DOE + package
Our client is a leading Main Contractor that work across various sectors including education, healthcare, commercial, retail, industrial, pharmaceutical, leisure, community and regeneration. They carry out new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects across these sectors.
The business has been operating for many years and have an enviable reputation in the industry for delivering excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction.
They have a wide range of projects currently ongoing with a strong order book for the foreseeable future. Due to their continued success they have a great opportunity for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, working on projects in Northern Ireland.
They are looking for a Site Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Main Contracting environment. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding business and work on a wide range of local projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Construction / Civil Engineering or other industry related qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Main Contractor background
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Relevant site cards
- A full driving licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion