- Job Reference: RASE031121
- Job Title: Site Engineer (Main Contractor)
- Salary: €35,000 - €41,000 + package
- Location: Meath, Republic of Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to work on a new build residential project in Meath, Republic of Ireland.
€35,000 - €41,000 + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site
- Maintaining good records on site
- Providing the interpretation and clear communication of construction drawings on site
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to trades on site
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies. Training will be provided
- To undertake any other duties as allocated
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relative qualifications
- 2 years' experience working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Must be able to use own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for the engineering aspect of a project from start to finish
- Deadline driven, highly motivated and keen to learn and progress
- Full Driving License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion