- Job Reference: JSSE220223
- Job Title: Site Engineer
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- Location: Downpatrick
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to take on contract management responsibilities on large scale Civil Engineering projects around the UK and Ireland.
Our client is a leading geo-technical specialist in the UK and Ireland. With over 50 years of experience, specialising in all aspects of geotechnics and foundation-engineering, they are actively involved in some of the most challenging and iconic engineering projects across the nation, both current and upcoming.
With ambitious growth plans for the year ahead, they have begun the construction of a brand-new facility in Downpatrick with the intention of diversifying their services. Plans are underway to begin a manufacturing operation and also develop an existing Plant Hire branch of the business.
- £35,000 to £45,000 starting salary (dependant upon experience)
- Tax free Living Away Allowance- £35 per night
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Programme
- Plus More…
- Implement continuous improvement at site level to ensure efficient contract delivery
- Supervise activities of site team including sub-contractors works
- Communicate with client and site team to ensure works are completed as required by the specification and contract
- In conjunction with Line Manager, ensure efficient programming of works ensuring company targets and customer deadlines are met.
- Ensure that additional works and/or variations are notified for inclusion in the monthly valuations
- Maintain a full and accurate daily site diary
- Compile project specific Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality documentation in accordance with Internal Company Systems and HSE Regulations
The Ideal Person
- Third Level Civil Engineering Qualification or similar study area
- Previous experience on Civil Engineering projects
- CSCS/CSR Card
- Full Driving License
- Open to travel to sites across the UK
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.