- Job Reference: RASE120923
- Job Title: Site Engineer
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland / Dublin, Republic of Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer on behalf of a leading Main Contractor to work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a leading Main Contractor that carry out a wide range of high quality projects within the Construction and Civil Engineering industry.
The company construct impressive new build projects up to circa £50m in value, operating within a range of sectors such as Residential, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices as well as Civil Engineering projects.
The Business have a number of projects live at the moment with many more lined up. Due to continuous growth and success, they have a great opportunity for a Site Engineer to join the team, working on projects in and around Dublin, ROI.
The Site Engineer will be working down towards Dublin for the long term so this role will suit someone that lives near Newry and is happy to commute on a daily basis.
Site teams generally get back to Newry by 5:30pm every day so overnight stay will not be required as travel is provided to and from site if required.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Background working for a Main Contractor
- Extensive experience working as a Site Engineer
- Strong understanding of construction delivery
- Valid site cards
- Happy to work near Dublin on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion