- Job Reference: RASE031122
- Job Title: Site Engineer
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland / Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Engineer to work for a respected Main Contractor on high quality Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a well-respected Main Contractor that deliver a wide range of projects within the Construction and Civil Engineering industry.
They deliver high quality, large new build projects up to circa £50m across a range of sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices as well as associated Civil Engineering works.
The company are extremely busy with many projects currently live and more in the pipeline. As a result of their continued success, they have an excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Most of their work is in Republic of Ireland so this opportunity will suit someone based near Newry, NI or Dublin, ROI.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Background working for a Main Contractor
- Extensive experience working as a Site Engineer
- Strong understanding of construction delivery
- Valid site cards
- Ability to commute and work near Dublin on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion