VANRATH are exclusively partnered with an international construction business who require a Site Accountant to join their team on a 2-year fixed term contract. Are you a Part-Qualified Accountant who is keen to experience new cultures? This is a truly unique opportunity that can provide career and personal development, which is unrivalled in the Northern Ireland market!
What's in it for you?
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Car + Driver for company use
- Travel costs
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnered with a successful construction business who operate internationally working on large-scale infrastructure projects. Are you interested in being in West Africa, working as a Site Accountant?
This is the ideal role for an individual who is keen to take on a new challenge, along with having the opportunity to gain unrivalled commercial and cultural experience.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director, the Site Accountant will assume complete control & management of the Financial, HR, Supply Chain & Logistical functions of a national site.
**Please note, the typical working pattern for this post is in blocks of 11 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Accommodation, travel and living expenses are fully covered**
- Newly Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant
- Commercial experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, ideally an out-going type with proper staff management experience
- Can-do attitude and open to taking on a new challenge
What you'll do
- Supervise a small finance team, ensuring deliverables are met on time, identifying areas for development, and acting as point of escalation
- Ensure production of monthly management accounts, in line with pre-determined timeframes
- Assist senior board members with finance business partnering
- Financial analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure expenditure is in line with agreed budgets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.