Multiple Day Shift Maintenance Engineers Required
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Company Life Insurance
- 29 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Company shares save scheme.
VANRATH are currently recruiting for multiple maintenance engineers to join our clients ever-growing maintenance team. Our clients have a dynamic, fast-paced environment that will bring out the best in you, if you're ready to embrace responsibility and step up to any challenge then this is the place you want to be. From the farm to the factory to the retail shelf, our clients are dedicated to one purpose; feeding the nation with authentically made, sustainable produced food, created with passion.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a skilled engineering crafts-person/ technician.
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent re occurrences.
- Ability to work consistently to high standards and prioritise tasks accordingly to workload.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Carry out planned preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance, repairs. Refurbishment, installation, improvements and modification or upgrade to plant and services in order to minimise downtime and maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
- Strive towards continuous improvement of all machinery and equipment to effectively reduce engineering downtime, thereby maintaining plant availability, efficiency, productivity, and product quality at all times.
- Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant, machinery and site services - electrical lead.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Maintenance Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.