Shipping & Logistics Coordinator
Competitive salary & benefits
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's industry leaders, that now has an opening for a Shipping & Logistics Coordinator. This vacancy is full-time permanent, offering a competitive starting salary, benefits package and career growth potential.
- Health care provision
- Company pension contribution
- L&D initiatives
- Gym membership discount among others
- Manage local ERP system, updating sales and stock information
- Work closely with internal departments, to ensure customer orders are efficiently managed
- Actively seek cost and time-effective transport methods
- Ensure accurate and timely invoices are created
- Liaise closely with dealerships regarding the status of orders and resolve any discrepancies.
- 1-2 years' in a similar environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous MRP experience
- Customer service background
- Previous manufacturing experience is advantageous
To be considered for this VANRATH vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact VANRATH today and speak to Michael Irwin for more information.