VANRATH are pleased to be working with a leading provider of software services, solutions, and products on their Service Transition Manager role.
A generous package based on experience is offered together with a wide range of flexible perks in order to entice the very best talent available, including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual monthly bonus plan of 12%
- Private health cover
- Private dental cover
- Company 5% pension contribution
- Hybrid working
Our client was established in 2008 and is a leader in Business Process as a Service (BPaaS). It offers services with unrivalled options, steadfast dedication, and uncompromising care. They now serve enterprises of all sizes using their software service. Our client has helped over 1300 businesses with payroll, deployment, maintenance and much more. Every decision made by our client is made with the customer in mind. Every element of their services exists solely to deliver an experience that is unparalleled.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a Service Transition Manager environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Customer facing skills
- Project management skills
- Technical understanding
In a Service Transition Manager role, you will:
- Manage a team of 9 others
- Manage multiple projects with different customers at one time
- Be in the middle of the technical team within the company and the customer to ensure that their software service is delivered smoothly and successfully
- Work professionally day-to-day with Blue-Chip clients
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.