VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a top client to help with the search for a Service Desk Engineer to join their growing team to provide second line technical support for their clients.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £28,000-35,000 based on experience plus a range of benefits including hybrid working and regular social events.
The Ideal Person
If you have been in a support role for over two years or in a position related to this role and have experience working with:
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers
- Office 365
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware
- Networking, Routing or Network Security
- Experience in an internal or external facing helpdesk support team
- Professional IT certifications
As Second line support, you will:
- Provide 2nd line technical support to both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform maintenance on-site and remotely for clients
- Perform high level of customer satisfaction through helpdesk, email, live chat, and telephone
- Update and create technical documentations
- Monitor back-up reports and network and device monitoring systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.