VANRATH are pleased to be working with a multinational telecommunications company as they expand their IT Support Team. The Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for customers reporting any technical issues.
My client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst with 1+ years experience in a similar IT Support position, with great communication skills.
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service through multiple communication channels; Service Now, email and by phone. Active Directory maintenance is another key part of the role.
The Ideal Person
- 1+ years experience in an IT Support or customer facing role
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- ServiceNow experience is desirable
- Active Directory experience is desirable
- 24 days annual holiday leave
- Flexible Hybird working (2 days in office per week)
- life assurance & healthcare plan
- free parking
- bonus scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.