Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely successful global company that can give you a wealth of experience and training? This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Voluntary health, dental and vision benefits
- Company matched pension and life assurance
- The option to buy extra leave
- Health assessments and Health cash plan
- Travel Insurance, Gym Memberships, cycle to work scheme and many more….
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions to their clients. They encourage tech adoption through their two core divisions of Cyber Security and Cloud with a proven track record in providing expertise around the world leading technologies across infrastructure, cloud communications, cloud networking, applications and Security. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Service Delivery Manager talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a Service Delivery environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Experience in Customer Service
- High Level awareness of Infrastructure technologies and their capabilities ie: VMWare, Cisco & Citrix.
- ITILv3 Foundation
As a Service Delivery Manager Role, you will:
- Being part of the Delivery Team, facilitating the resolution of complex technical and business problems.
- Being the main point of contact for customers, ensuring that contracts are in place and/or renegotiated, and the queries are resolved or escalated in the appropriate manner
- Ensure that Service Levels comply with contractual deliverables on a day-to-day basis
- Facilitating a prompt response to requirements in line with customer expectations.
- Work closely with Account Managers in Managed Service contracts attending regular Managed Service meetings and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in this area
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.