VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Private Health company with the recruitment of a Service Coordinator who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic N.I Employer which places great focus on staff and development.
£25,000 - £27,000 + Some of the Best Employee benefits on the market & Progression Opportunities
- Receive fault calls throughout the day from various customers
- Log fault call onto tesseract system against the appropriate equipment
- Schedule target dates on the System.
- Set dates for the service and advise the customer
- Log routine service calls onto the System and dispatch against the appropriate date
- Ensure service is completed on the specified date
- Allocate service call to engineer and ensuring that equipment and customer is clearly identified
- Arrange installation of new equipment with customer
- Allocate installation to engineer
- Ensure installation has been completed
- Quotations to be sent to customers for chargeable calls or parts.
- Record and file quotation where appropriate.
- Ensure that quotation has been received by customer and answer any queries.
- Ensure additional information is provided to customer along with quote.
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience working in a similar styled position
- Experience working with a busy managed service provider
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.Doherty@vanath.com 0r 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence. Thanks.
Over and above industry expertise recruiters can give you an idea of the types of questions you might face, CV suggestions, coach you on interview techniques and instruct you on how to present yourself in the best light to the employer or hiring manager. And if you don't get the job, they can also give you feedback about why you were overlooked which can help you in the future.
Additionally, since the specialist recruitment consultant works exclusively within your chosen industry, it stands to reason that they are equipped with in-depth knowledge of the salary benchmarks and benefits you can expect from new roles.
Our consultants will also drive contract and salary negotiations on your behalf. By having a recruiter play the middleman during salary negotiations, you can be as transparent and honest as possible without worrying that you might overstep your requests.