Interested in working for a leading Motor trade company?
To welcome you to the company successful candidates will receive a joining bonus of £2,000!
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to work one of the world's largest Car dealer groups, and you'll deliver a service your customers can trust, and you can take great pride in. We're investing in our business, and we'll invest in you and your career, too. Together, we'll grow, innovate and set the benchmark for our industry.
Basic salary up to £34,500 per annum dependant on skills and experience plus bonus
Our client is a leading Car Dealership operating over 60 sites in the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join them.
- To deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our customers.
- Have a full valid driving licence, an NVQ Level 2 or 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Have previous Automotive Commercial Vehicle Technician experience. Ideally you'll also have some main dealership experience.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Performance Related Bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
- Please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
- We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want all our colleagues to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.