Are you looking to take the next step and progress your career into a more senior role and maybe feel like there are limited opportunities for that with your current employer? This is an amazing opportunity to and get into a more senior, hands on role. Advance your career with a globally successful company that can give you a wealth of experience and training. Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern tech stack.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions within intelligent automation platforms for their customer base. They facilitate the development of tools for digital transformation and act as the main point of contact with a worldwide presence, to help leading clients unlock the power of integrated technology. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Senior Technical Support Engineer and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you have knowledge and practical experience of level 2 Support in a busy environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well renowned digital transformation firms:
- 3-5 years providing enterprise level technical support experience
- Resourceful team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills in the language of support for this position
- The ability to mentor first line or Level 1 engineers and act as the main escalation point
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Participate in regular support team meetings.
- Mentor and provided advice to Associate Technical Support Engineers and other Technical Support Engineers as needed.
- Knowledge of common applications and hardware
- Prepare test systems for replication of user issues.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.