VANRATH have partnered up with a global, billion dollar turnover financial technology company as they continue on an exciting period of rapid growth. Building fresh digital commerce experiences for their customers is a huge part of this effort, and in bridging the gap there is an immediate requirement for a Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background to join the team here in Belfast.
- Competitive Salary - up to £80,000
- Lucrative benefits package
- Hybrid - 2 days in brand new City Centre office
- Flexible working hours supported
- Healthcare, Dental & Optical Insurance (+ family)
- 30 days annual leave
- Enhanced parental leave
What you'll do
The Senior Product Manager will be a major link between the commercial and product development teams responsible for the evolution and delivery of the product:
* Provide the engineering teams with the business context for the product they are building, using these objectives to guide goals for the product
* Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable digital commerce experiences
* Define product requirements, including the articulation of very clear and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
* Work very closely with development and QA organizations to ensure technical specifications and the final product meet business requirements
* Partner with business operations and analytics team to build appropriate monitoring capabilities and metrics to monitor the health of the platform and facilitate data driven decision making
* Work with sales and support teams to identify pilot customers, and work with them to gain and use feedback throughout the product development lifecycle
* Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind and can be launched globally with minimal tweaks
If you are an experienced Product Manager looking for a move into a more strategic position & a new challenge, at a secure, globally established company, please feel free to reach out to me directly for a no obligations chat.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."
Back to Job Search