Vanrath are continuing to assist the worlds leading customer engagement company expand their presence in the Belfast Tech scene. Working with over 80% of the FTSE 100 companies and possessing an annual revenue of over $1billion dollars, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a true Global Giant.
We are looking for a Senior .Net Engineer that's has experience working with large globally distributed teams and ideally will have some previous experience mentoring junior colleagues
The role includes:
- Contribute to the technical delivery of agile sprints in new product development.
- Work closely with Product Owners and User Experience Designers, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical roadmap.
- Research new technology evaluation and implement proof of concepts.
- Collaborating with global teams and product management on key strategic cross-functional sub-systems and functions to ensure consistent architecture across our portfolio.
- Some level of mentorship and team leadership responsibilities on successful completion of probation period.
Tech Stack Includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Significant years of proven success in implementing and designing enterprise level solutions, or suitable alternative experience in a professional engineering department.
- 5+ years in a senior technical role in previous large-scale software development projects
- Experience architecting and tuning a large scale solution in the Cloud
- Experience of developing high quality, secure and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile working practices and methodologies.
To discuss this role or for a confidential chat about the general market at the moment please click APPLY NOW or contact Michael Magee @ VANRATH