Vanrath are partnering with a local firm seeking to take on board a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager into their team in Mid-Ulster.
This role is ideally suited to a Senior Tax Manager with at least five years relevant tax experience. This role will consist of corporate tax role working with large NI and wider UK companies.
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000 - £60,000 based on experience
- Commission for new work brought to business
- No Time-sheets No Overtime!
- Private Medical
- Mobile Phone
- Well established firm with a wide range of clients from large clients ranging from private NI owner managed businesses and publicly listed UK companies
- Opportunity to join a team of experienced tax professionals
- Corporate Tax returns for private and publicly listed companies
- Experience and ability to manage and effectively delegate a team of junior staff reporting directly into team tax director
- Variety of technical work, compliance and advisory
- Communicate directly with clients in relation to technical tax matters
- Autonomy over clients from start to finish reporting directly to the partners
- Liaising with HMRC and ensuring the timely payment of outstanding taxes.
- Training and leading a team of junior staff to ensure accurate compliance & timely delivery of projects
- ACA/CTA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience working in a relevant tax department
For further information on this Senior Tax Manager role, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Mid-Ulster or wider Northern Ireland, please apply below and contact Kilian Gargan for further details.