VANRATH are delighted to be working with a company who put their efforts into supporting children. Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their IT department. Our client works in partnership with carers, clinicians, and individuals to create projects with a clinical and emotional focus and to provide excellence in value and service for kids who need special support.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £38,000 - £42,000 based on experience plus a range of benefits.
- Condensed working 4 Day week (Monday to Thursday 7.30am-5.30am)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- On-site parking
- Employee initiatives
- 33 days holidays (incl bank holidays)
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a Systems Administrator environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity & have experience with:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- SAN & NAS
- Level 2 & 3 switches
- Router & Firewall knowledge
- Backup & DR
- Cyber Security
As a Senior Systems Administrator you will:
- Be responsible for maintaing / upgrading the server & network infrastructures
- Monitor system performances
- Configure new software & hardware
- Upgrade current infrastructure to reflect current policies
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Have a positive & proactive attitude
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.