Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely innovative global tech company that is recognised as playing a vital role within the world's financial markets? This might be the ideal role for you! This a great opportunity to get amazing exposure and training in a huge variety of applications and dealing with top tier client delivery, within one of the best teams within their sector.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Private Medical Cover Package
- Great Pension Scheme
- Great Holiday Package + Flexible time off
- Remote working/Hybrid model on-going
Our client is one of the most successful and leading companies within the financial technology sector and innovation. They are continuously innovating and providing large scale solutions to manage major corporate clients and public sector organisations. You will be joining a highly adaptable and self-motivated team of employees, implementing and supporting their client support line. You will gain hands-on experience within their internal product suite which will in turn draw upon their problem solving, critical thinking and technical skills to analyse and resolve customer challenges.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Support Developer Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Technical Support/ 2nd or 3rd line application support environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Experience in a senior role, supporting customers on technical, software and database related issues.
- Strong Incident analysis skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in some of the following languages and applications:
- Knowledge and/or experience of the following technologies and skills would be advantageous:
As a Support Developer Analyst, you will:
- To provide 2nd/3rd line application support to internal and external customers.
- Monitor and manage cases on the support queue
- Advise on business processes and the use of internal systems.
- Analyse problems to resolve or provide detailed information to enable root cause identification.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of customer incidents and service requests in line with service level agreements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.