Are you a Database Developer experienced in SQL looking to make the next big step in your career? Our client is in immediate need of a Database Developer to join their rapidly growing team, after being voted one of the best places to work in the states and the UK. If you have relevant experience (5 years plus experience ), are proficient in SQL and are passionate about your work & enjoy a challenge, this could be the role for you.
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Full training & development programme
A cloud-based solution that facilitates many areas of the world including the whole of the UK and US, our client has successfully provided their services for more than 8 years. Continuing to grow, our client has opened the doors of opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing team at the perfect time, working on various projects in fintech from the stock exchange to unique projects with crypto & hedge fund management.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a computer science/mathematics related discipline
- Keen interest in working in data analytics/migration
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Strong experience with Transact-SQL ("T-SQL") in a MS SQL Server environment * Stored procedure and trigger programming * Knowledge of the full software development lifecycl
As a Senior Database Developer you will:
- Work collectively with professionals in a well-established team
- Enjoy a mix of database development, management and maintenance
- Gain outstanding exposure in the development of a globally used product
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Engineer/Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.