Senior Software Engineer up to 80K ( .NET / AZURE /BLAZOR)
VANRATH are working with a Canadian based Insurance Broker on their recruitment for a Development Lead
Our client is wanting to tap into the local tech talent in Northern Ireland and are prepared to let employees work fully remote on UK time. We are looking for an experienced developer who will be part of a team that will create a revolutionary product for the Insurance industry!
You will be a one of a small team of Senior Developers, working closely with Head of Software Engineering and Senior Management
In a typical work week, you would:
- Develop PWAs in WebAssembly (Blazor!)
- Develop APIs in .Net 5 ;
- Collaborate with technical & product leadership, developers and DevOps engineers to deliver a considered and robust product ;
- Coach scrum team members to provide better estimates and deliver a maintainable product through code reviews.
What you bring
- 3+ years experience developing applications in C#.
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Excellent collaborative and problem-solving aptitude.
Not required but nice to have.
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services industries.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour DrivenDevelopment (BDD) or Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in a production environment.
- Front-end development experience (React, Blazor, Angular) in collaboration with UI/UX designers
To Discuss this role or the .NET market in general please click APPLY NOW or contact Michael Magee at VANRATH