Senior Software Engineer (Unlimited Holidays)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer, offering unparalleled autonomy and flexibility, ongoing Work from Home and unlimited holidays this opportunity will offer genuine work/life balance.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Engineer who has:
- At least 5+ years' Commercial experience
- High level of competency in C# / .NET
- Experience in database design and development
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Work from Home FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- £500 allowance towards perfecting your home office
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a distributed local team with a high degree of Autonomy
- Play a role in the design and development of Systems & new Features
- Participate in a unique environment that avoids bureaucracy and rigid processes empowering you with the Flexibility and Autonomy to solve problems
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this exciting new Client, as we as a society move to cashless payment options like contactless cards and digital wallets on smart phones a whole new set of challenges arise for retailers.
This Client has rapidly gained a reputation for delivering solutions for those challenges ensuring speed, accuracy and a seamless experience for all parties.
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.