Excellent opportunity to join an already impressive team. A potential career maker for a talented engineer. Feel free to reach out to myself directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Do you want to take on a new challenge? Do you want to be creative while making a difference in the lives of thousands of SMBs around the world? If so, continue reading!
A Senior Software Developer is needed to join the clients B2B Network division. You will be responsible for designing simplified solutions that will change the way our customers do business as a leading technical member of this team.
The Client is committed to bringing cities and communities to life by enabling SMBs. More specifically, you will join a group of six people from Northern Ireland who are collaborating to make product procurement more accessible to SMBs with exciting greenfield projects!
What are you going to do?
- Collaborate closely with the B2B Network Product Team to rapidly iterate on features;
- Take part in code reviews, peer support, and architecture; and
- Stay current on the latest technologies to ensure we are always using best practises.
- Advance your career as a developer through peer mentoring and collaboration.
What should you bring?
We're looking for a Senior Software Developer who has worked on the following projects:
- Extensive experience creating user-facing applications
- Previous experience developing automated unit and functional tests
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Previous experience with, or an interest in, node, react, golang, and js.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
What would be fantastic to have?
- Golang programming experience
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP and AWS, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and others.
- Knowledge of real-time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka)
- Knowledge of relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) datastores
- Experience developing responsive websites
- Knowledge of JS libraries/tools such as React.js and Node.js
Immerse yourself in this Client's Culture…
- The ability to work in a truly flexible environment
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that is constantly adding new positions
- Work in a team large enough for growth but small enough to make a real difference.
A range of benefits that will keep you happy, healthy, and (not) hungry:
- Private Health Care
- Private Health Care
- RSU Share Scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working policy
- £400 per year health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid parental leave and support for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning licence