Senior Software Engineer (Payments)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer looking for a fresh opportunity with scale and stability.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Engineer who has:
- Competency in Object Oriented C# / .NET
- Experience in Enterprise level systems
- Passion for building clean solutions with minimal complexity
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working (Belfast office)
- Annual bonus
- 35 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Join an established Global client
- Build solutions for the payments sector used by millions of customers
- Solve complex problems with compact, elegant solutions
- Use sound engineering principals and design patterns
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with the Globally recognised Client as they expand their well-established Belfast team.
Building solutions for the payments sector their products help billions of customers on a daily basis. They have a passion for scale with simplicity and a reputation for hiring clean efficient coders and empowering them to play a role in the technical direction of their products.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.